Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just had my windows tinted.
fitted some peugeot sport door stickers ( inside door forgot what its called)
and just received my white sun visor with "peugeotforums.com - Jack307"
Pics to follow if someone can tell me how?

Does anone know if theres any free/cheap modifications to the engine that can add a lil more hp?
my last car i had it on a dyno and just removing a pipe from inside the airbox added 5bhp... not alot but its there.
and my mates car he had throttle body dewedged and a ring pulled out his turbo and that made a differance too.

Anything like this i can do to my pug?

·
Registered
116 Posts
To add pictures, upload them to photobucket and use the codes supplied with the images.

On the HDi engine, you're likely to get nothing without spending money.

You could try unplugging the EGR (when the engine is cold), which would be a free mod.
Decat (drop your exhaust and bash the hell out of the insides, or just cut it open and remove).
Remap (obviously not free, but will add a good whack of power).

I think I know what car you had which was the "dirty airbox" mod on rovers, where you remove the air pipe and adds approx 5BHP.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To add pictures, upload them to photobucket and use the codes supplied with the images.
[/quote]
Thanks sorted

[QUOTE="Rik1254, post: 140774, member: 215079"]
On the HDi engine, you're likely to get nothing without spending money.

You could try unplugging the EGR (when the engine is cold), which would be a free mod.
Decat (drop your exhaust and bash the hell out of the insides, or just cut it open and remove).
Remap (obviously not free, but will add a good whack of power).
[/quote]
Ill try the egr, wheres the plug located mate?

[QUOTE="Rik1254, post: 140774, member: 215079"]
I think I know what car you had which was the "dirty airbox" mod on rovers, where you remove the air pipe and adds approx 5BHP.[/quote] CORRECT !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts