Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning guys,

Question for you all...

Recently brought my 307 2.0 hdi 110, had Dpf faults so i had it remapped with dpf removal... drove fine, then yesterday i removed the dpf and knocked the insides out of it and put it back. during my drive home on kinda low revs white smoke would pour out the exhaust so bad i wouldn't be able to see behind me!!

Water levels seem ok..

The two rubber pipes that come off the Cat and Dpf, what are they and do they need to be a specific way around?

Any ideas welcome!!!

Thanks in advance

Paul

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Morning guys,

Question for you all...

Recently brought my 307 2.0 hdi 110, had Dpf faults so i had it remapped with dpf removal... drove fine, then yesterday i removed the dpf and knocked the insides out of it and put it back. during my drive home on kinda low revs white smoke would pour out the exhaust so bad i wouldn't be able to see behind me!!

Water levels seem ok..

The two rubber pipes that come off the Cat and Dpf, what are they and do they need to be a specific way around?

Any ideas welcome!!!

Thanks in advance

Paul
sounds like either not removed dpf properly when it was mapped or your turbo is gone

·
Registered
241 Posts
Probably the turbo, but it could just be the DPF system injecting in loads of additive if you're lucky. Sometimes they do smoke a little just after if it's still in the system.

Try unplugging the additive pump it's below the fuel tank, on the left side on the 307 I think. There will either be a 2 pin plug or about a 5 pin plug, just pull out which ever plug you can.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Probably the turbo, but it could just be the DPF system injecting in loads of additive if you're lucky. Sometimes they do smoke a little just after if it's still in the system.

Try unplugging the additive pump it's below the fuel tank, on the left side on the 307 I think. There will either be a 2 pin plug or about a 5 pin plug, just pull out which ever plug you can.
I hope its not the turbo :(

Best place to gain access to the pump?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts