Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Ive repaired a damaged 807 (2007) 2.0 Hdi. It hasnt been driven since february. Im planing on bringing it on the road starting next month but when i turn it on, and rev the engine, white smoke comes out of the exhaust. I took it for a spin and there is still smoke. It has been serviced, ie oil change and all filters changed plus ive changed the cambelt aswell. The car drives fine. Is this just because the car has been lying around for a couple of months and needs a long drive to remove any build up or something more serious.

Also, when I put the car in reverse, it says parking assistance system faulty, so my reverse sensors dont work. Any ideas on how to diagnose/fix this?

Thanks in advance

C

·
0 Posts
pass on the Parking sensors but White smoke usually means Oil or Water and this is generally the dreaded HGF or worse :(

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Umm, I thought that if you have a hgf, you will find a stick mayo type residue inside the oil filler cap? There is nothing like that on mine. You dont think its because it hasnt been driven for a couple of months?

D

·
0 Posts
White smoke can be unburned fuel also. Your problem could be anything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts