Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello any help with this issue, white lines have appeared a third of the way down on the Sat nav screen. Is it a software issue or is the screen buggered?...done a bsi reset with the battery but still no joy, got the most recent firmware update on it. any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
303 Posts
the screen buggered
something similar happened to my cars screen and I had to replace it
did replacing myself

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice one, think I will take it out first and look it over before I fork out £200....thanks again for your assistance ??

·
5,071 Posts
Nice one, think I will take it out first and look it over before I fork out £200....thanks again for your assistance ??
Can i ask what this is about in your posts ???

?&#x1f44d

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello, just wanted to know if sat nav screen on my Peugeot 508 is broken beyond repair. It has white lines a third of the way down. I did post a picture.denis1304 has kindly given me some advise. Looks like I'm going to have to replace the screen ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All done....screen now back to normal, allbeit £200 lighter in the pocket lol....thanks for your assistance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Old thread! sorry for resurrecting. Same issue for me, how did you resolve the white line issue, please?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello, I ended up getting a second hand screen from E#ay....think it was £175 plus postage, was a fairly simple job to replace.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts