Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

I've finally fixed 90% of my peugeot's mechanical faults so have treated myself to a double din android head unit. Everything was going great until I received the head unit only to find I needed to solder the wires to a Peugeot 307 wiring harness.

it's a Panlelo android head unit (I will i nclude pictures) and it's a universal unit.

I've been searching for hours for the correct harness however they all seem to have plugs on the end of the wires, stopping me from soldering them to the aftermarket stereo.

The harness I'm looking for should look like the one from this video ( https://youtu.be/dE_-stcBT6w ) at timestamp 2:52 (2 minutes 52).

The back of the universal radio in that video is very similar to the one I have from panlelo (all pictures below).

Please could you help me find the correct harness as I've already paid sextons 50 pounds as a deposit for them to do it for me, but if I could get the harness I could save myself 200 pounds as they're charging me that to do it.

Kindest regards, George.

Attachments

·
Registered
769 Posts
Does your car use ISO connections or Quadlock?

All you have to do is buy the quadlock / ISO leads, find the pinout and solder each individual wire.

You won't be able to find a ready made harness because that headunit is some crappy Chinese model that doesn't have ISO leads on it. :nono:

·
Registered
168 Posts
As per above just buy any 307 lead for your car (quadlock or ISO) connect it to your car and cut the other end off. You dont need to solder you can use through crimps.
Turn on ignition to identify switched live. Remember to cut the plug off first before you connect to the car! If you want to use your cars SWC be a bit more careful as these leads are a lot more expensive than standard adapter leads as they use the vehicle canbus for this I believe. Im sure other members will correct me if im wrong.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Does your car use ISO connections or Quadlock?

All you have to do is buy the quadlock / ISO leads, find the pinout and solder each individual wire.

You won't be able to find a ready made harness because that headunit is some crappy Chinese model that doesn't have ISO leads on it. :nono:
Bit harsh saying his unit is crap. They arnt crap they are an affordable alternative to a £600 Pioneer model that does the same thing. In my experience if you pair one these up with good speakers and an amp you wont tell the difference apart from the badge.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts