Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Newbie here, first post on what seems to be an excellent site. So, I have a 2002 307Sw, 2.0HdI, can someone tell me is Peugeot Planet V5.01 or V5.02 any good for my car? Thanks alot?

C

·
0 Posts
Going by version numbers you quoted your talking about diagbox and those versions should be fine for your car.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Cab,

Wow! That was fast! Thank you very much and yes, you are correct, it is Diagbox I am looking at on eBay. I have just bought the car and since buying it have started scaring myself to death with all the blogs in internet about problems these cars give. I have already got FAP messages, ESP messages, the turbo doesn't work in the mornings until it warms up (is that normal?), horn stopped working, rear window doesn't open, driver door wouldn't close today. And that is in the first week I had the car, it is fresh out of an MoT which it passed with no faults. So, scared to death of garages, I want to buy the software and start fixing things myself. I am old fashioned, It's my first computerised car and have always done all repairs myself on my cars, but this computer business is a bit sordid, the car doesn't let you away with just fixing things!

Thanks again

R

·
0 Posts
Jims the man to go to if you want good solid quality kit with back up and garrenty. Just look for easy diagnostics and give him a call

1 - 7 of 7 Posts