Peugeot Forums banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
Well it works, found a fault with oil temp sensor, incorrect reading, BUT,
will wait till tomorrow to play about with it.

Thanks for the help "waynebrown" top man :thumb:

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Well I have had a little play around with it, only fault showing was in the Instruments section saying: Remote permanent fault, oil temp information, incorrect value.

Tried to clear it, it said clearing done, but was still showing after.

The only thing I cant find is how to see live data with engine running,:confused: if someone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Well I have had a little play around with it, only fault showing was in the Instruments section saying: Remote permanent fault, oil temp information, incorrect value.

The only thing I cant find is how to see live data with engine running,:confused: if someone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.
If you hit F6 whilst the fault is on screen it will give you the 'P' code. You can then research the code online or on this forum.
Engine ECU then parameter measurements will give you live data.
There is also Actuator test where you can manually activate individual components (fans, fuel pump, EGR etc)

See my reply on your other thread.

Hi sorry to bump post

I have lexia 3 running diagbox v07.04

All I get is communication error when it reads everything also it wont detect my vin have to do it manually

Anyone know how to get round this

Regards

Couple of suggestions, don't think auto vin recognisation came in until after 7.24 and if you're using the long USB lead then try the short one as reports of faulty long leads have been posted before.

Hi thanks for response I have tried both USB cables and get same result

Some one told me to try v05.02 (if I can find one) cause it could be a clone reader?
But to be fair don't I could tell them apart

Even tried different firmware on reader

Regards

Hi thanks for response I have tried both USB cables and get same result

Some one told me to try v05.02 (if I can find one) cause it could be a clone reader?
But to be fair don't I could tell them apart

Even tried different firmware on reader

Regards
Try a different USB port on the laptop. I have had a similar issue and it has worked, worth a try if not done so already?

Sorry to be a pain will pp2000 work on windows 7
having problems getting XP to work
No it won't but.......

You can download vmware player and install XP on a virtual drive within win7 then install PP2000 on it. It works great so long as you have plenty of hard drive space and a fastish laptop.

Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6qdsEiB6J8

Discussion starter · #39 ·
What do you recommend to do to create an easy fault so as I can go through the clearing a fault procedure ?, as my car has no faults on it.

What do you recommend to do to create an easy fault so as I can go through the clearing a fault procedure ?, as my car has no faults on it.
You could disconnect any sensor, for example temperature sensor. At restarting, immediately 'stop' signal at dashboard will appear and error messages pop up in display. Stop motor, reconnect sensor and try to clean fault message.

Just check it out if works.

erick

21 - 40 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.