Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just did the 2 year service, and a bit curious if I now have the most recent software or not. What do you guys have? This is my system info

·
Registered
691 Posts
That's a RCC system, without satnav, and I'm pretty sure there's a new version - that one is from early 2018.

Your country should have a similar page.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a RCC system, without satnav, and I'm pretty sure there's a new version - that one is from early 2018.

Your country should have a similar page.
ok, so still if I don't have satnav I can use the firmware at that page, given my VIN, to update the rcc system? has anyone here tried that? if I enter my vin on my countrys map update page I see there is an update called 1_076_16.1B116.4 02/07/19

·
Registered
691 Posts
Yes, you can use that firmware. When updating, the system checks if you're trying to update the correct firmware and if the data isn't corrupted (all files are digitally signed). You can't update the "wrong" firmware.
So if you follow the instructions - especially do not remove the USB flash drive until told so and keep the engine running - it should be fine.
But there aren't new features in the firmware, just bug fixes, if you don't have any problem with the current one, you have no reason to update...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts