Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting a workshop manual for my 2004 307cc . I see quite a few offers on the internet and am unsure what would be the best to buy . Right now I am wanting to fix an antenna problem , then I want to look after the roof mechanism , oil and filter changes , and try and fix a passenger window scratch .
So, thinking about thoase mechanisms and systems , which online purchase would people suggest ?
thanks
les

·
Registered
352 Posts
I would definately NOT buy one from emanualonline. I brought one from them for a Renault Twingo and found that it did not cover the early carburated models although it stated in the advertising that it did. I tried to get a refund but they refused and I am still fighting them through Paypal

·
6,567 Posts
The emanual one is the Peugeot Servicebox 2013 offline version. You can download the diagbox and Servicebox VM machine listed in the planet thread and use that for free

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The emanual one is the Peugeot Servicebox 2013 offline version. You can download the diagbox and Servicebox VM machine listed in the planet thread and use that for free
Thanks Windy1603,
sorry I can follow the info you have offered . THere are 407 hits in the Search all forums for "Peugeot Servicebox 2013 offline version" and 459 hits with th search term "planet " so I cant follow the lead you have offered . Can you help with some more info that would focus the search a little bit ?
thanks
les

1 - 6 of 6 Posts