Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys im after a high pressure fuel pump for my 06 reg 307 2.0 hdi 16v. My fuel pump isnt tied into the cambelt its on the opposite side of the engine which is a bonus it just unbolts :).
Ive seen a few brand new pumps made by delphi on ebay for £110 and if theyll fit i need to get one fast as these start at £500 on ecp. The ones on ebay are advertised for 407 2.0 hdi 16v still rhr engine though same as mine would it fit ? I also thought the pump would have to be same make as my fuel system which i think is siemens. But ive seem 3 different pumps, vdo, siemens and delphi and they look same to me from pictutes all being sold for 407 not 307.
The turbo ive got now was off a 407 rhr engine fits perfect so will fuel pump be the same ? Any help would be appreciated so i can quickly buy a pump thx

·
11,711 Posts
Best thing to do is get the part number.

In the past when I've looked for MAFs for my 307 typing "307 MAF" into Ebay has brought up one price. But if I put in the part number its shown different results for much cheaper MAFs.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Best thing to do is get the part number.

In the past when I've looked for MAFs for my 307 typing "307 MAF" into Ebay has brought up one price. But if I put in the part number its shown different results for much cheaper MAFs.
Where can i get part number is it in haynes ?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It may be stamped on. Or post the last eight digits of your chassis number and I'll find it on Servicebox.
Thx for reply i phoned peugeot they gave me a part no. Which brings up nothing on ebay nor online. Code off part ive been looking at on ebay dosnt bring up any other parts either, but when i put it in the google bar shows up some sites selling it and says it fits all cars with rhr engine so i guess itll fit

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry formy ignorance guys but im in need of advice and was wondering could/how do i start a new thread to explain my issues :eek:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's good. I've looked for parts from the number which have fitted all manner of different marques.
Thanks for looking im sure this delphi one on ebay fits. Cant believe its only 110 new as opposed to 500 for a siemens vdo. And i suppose delphi is a reliable name too i just dont know how there selling them so cheap

·
5,631 Posts
Are you sure you are looking at the HP fuel pump and not the vacuum pump

The HP pump should be cam belt driven on all HDI's (All that I have worked on have been)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you sure you are looking at the HP fuel pump and not the vacuum pump

The HP pump should be cam belt driven on all HDI's (All that I have worked on have been)
Hi no its definately a hp fuel pump and on 2.0 hdi 16v its not belt driven its on opposite side of of engine ecu controlled

·
5,631 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My mistake I have only worked on 2.2 16V and I assumed incorrectly that it would be the same. If its the 136 model then service box lists pump as Siemens Regensb without any ref numbers so as Gibbo suggests I think you will have to search via OEM number on unit.

This link may be the correct unit (or at least give a Part No)

PEUGEOT 307 2.0 HDI 16v 136 BHP SIMENS FUEL PUMP 9654091880 (729FP) | eBay
Thx for link ive ordered this new delphi one off ebay at 110 its cheaper than any used ones ive seen. I asked why there so cheap and he said there left over stock from a batch been sittin on shelf years so im happy gettn a right bargain

1 - 13 of 13 Posts