Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
They are the tools thatdealers use and also the majority of us on here have one so yeah, definately worth a purchase!

Even if you dont use it to make a few $$ you'll save the cost just using it on your own car for sure!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
906 Posts
paddy69 said:
I was a bit slow there:mad: :mad: :mad:
Phil
what difference does it make if its brand new or not.. why dont you get one from the chinese websites directly?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Scotcruz said:
what difference does it make if its brand new or not.. why dont you get one from the chinese websites directly?
Not bothered about it being brand new, in fact keener on a second hand and proven to definitely work one! I still have a bit of a reserve buying from China in case there are any problems! But I will bite the bullet and get one from there, it's just deciding who to buy from. There are a lot of people in China, and other places, selling them:)
Phil
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Just to put your mind at rest paddy, the first one i got from china was unfortunately faulty

However they were more than helpful and very soon after a replacement had arrived and it works flawlessly :thumb:

As long as you pick a good seller you have no worries!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,733 Posts
Stubbo said:
Just to put your mind at rest paddy, the first one i got from china was unfortunately faulty

However they were more than helpful and very soon after a replacement had arrived and it works flawlessly :thumb:

As long as you pick a good seller you have no worries!
Snap, mine was too, new one sent no probs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Stubbo said:
Just to put your mind at rest paddy, the first one i got from china was unfortunately faulty

However they were more than helpful and very soon after a replacement had arrived and it works flawlessly :thumb:

As long as you pick a good seller you have no worries!
So, the big question is, how do you pick a GOOD seller???:confused:
Phil
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,733 Posts
Check how many sold , good feedback and cheap ,then go for it paypal will have your back if anything happen`s .

We all took a punt.:nod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
Check how many sold , good feedback and cheap ,then go for it paypal will have your back if anything happen`s .

We all took a punt.:nod:
Yup, I shall find some time this week to do some punting!!!!!:)
Phil
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I'd be tempted to stick to ebay/paypal myself

At least with them you know who they are, how to contact them and what to do if something goes wrong!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Yup. it was a gamble BUT; payment was by Paypal so that gives a bit of reassurance if things go wrong!
Anyway, it arrived:thumb: within a week. It is up and running and seems to be working just great. Have programmed my towbar in:)
Phil
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top