Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I usually just take one out as a sample but if you don't want that hassle give Peugeot your VIN number & ask them t supply you with the correct ones.
Thanks for replying. I've tried Peugeot Customer Care & my local dealership, neither could help. I'm trying to get the bulbs before taking the dashboard apart.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks for replying. I've tried Peugeot Customer Care & my local dealership, neither could help. I'm trying to get the bulbs before taking the dashboard apart.
Go to your nearest Peugeot dealer's parts department & give them your vin number, they should be able to hepl you.

I have a problem with my left tail light blowing so I have decided to try a genuine peugeot globe.
Yesterday I went to Peugeot Fourways (South Africa).
I had a sample for my tail light but my light which lights up my heater controls in the center console is blown.
They asked me for my vin number & gave me a globe.
One thing I have noticed is the glass of the genuine Peugeot globe is thicker than the one I got from the spare shop. ( I just hope it lasts longer than a week otherwise there is something else wrong with my light).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts