Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dads key fob are more or less crap now, buttons are worn and really need to get it fixed.

However I have bad experience with the cheap eBay fobs, rubber on the buttons are often hard and not easy to operate as the orginal units.

Anyone got any good tips where one can buy unorginal ones of decent quality?

·
Registered
230 Posts
I got my new outer case and key from Simpsons, which for me was inside my local Tesco.

He transferred innerds over and cut new new key and works fine buddy.

Think it was about 30 quid or there abouts.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
I got my new outer case and key from Simpsons, which for me was inside my local Tesco.

He transferred innerds over and cut new new key and works fine buddy.

Think it was about 30 quid or there abouts.
I think you mean timpsons and they get a lot of the stuff from hickleys

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I kinda need a webshop sort of as I'm located in Norway.

My bad experience with eBay fobs is that the buttons are so damn hard to press.
So that's the main problem. Swapping over the circuit board and key blade is not a problem.

·
5,027 Posts
I bought a pair from ebay when i replaced my 407 recently as the ones that came with the car were shocking,i can find out which seller etc for you if you want??

·
Registered
111 Posts
key fob

Hi BLACK__16 the one i am using and for the last 5 months is from topfobs on ebay it seems very good so far buttons are easy to use and all i did when i received it was swap the blade and innards and it works perfect the only thing missing is the badge on back.it cost £6.95 GBP.Hope this helpspete407sw.:thumb:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually couldn't find anything from topfobs for the 407 now when I searched.

Trem: appreciate if you got a seller name too, and can confirm fob has relatively "soft" buttons. :)

·
5,027 Posts
these are the same as i bought,same seller etc. The buttons arent soft really but work fine (ive never had a problem with them at least) and the only other thing is theres no peugeot badge with these but i just prised the badges from my old fobs and glued them on. I paid £8.90 for 2 and that included postage so i thought it was worth a gamble

3 Button Fob Remote Key Case + Blade Repair New for Peugeot 207 307 407 308 607 | eBay

·
Registered
111 Posts
key fob

Thanks, I'll give them a try then!
Hi there i have just checked my paper work from this company and low and behold no phone number or contact details so i am stumped as to what to advise i do know they have 2 different types of fob my car is 2009 facelift model i have no problem with the key so cant be any more help and the buttons feel like the old one only better if that makes sense, pete407sw.:nod:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts