Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where is this factory fit parking sensor buzzer/speaker?

Hi all

Any help appreciated.

Trying to locate the parking sensor buzzer / audio signal (in my case).

The location concerned is marked in blue but from the diagram I cannot understand where this is in the car.

Am I just stupid (large possibility) or is this diagram just weird.

I cannot make out the location of this buzzer at all from this

Matt

C

·
0 Posts
Either just below drivers seat or under plastic covers etc near gear stick

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your replies.

I wanted to avoid dismantling the areas it could be unless someone knew exactly where it is located.

The first picture looks like the car completely stripped with just the middle column running through, however it curves and doesnt look right.

The general consensus is near the gear stick then?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And for those of you interested and after spending more money on servicebox the answer is found.

I will of course post the solution to my query for anyone else needing help in the future as nothing frustrates me more than an unanswered thread. We are all here to help & share information.

It appears the parking aid buzzer / speaker is located indeed near the gear stick as shown perfectly here in a coupe version of the wiring diagram.

I have not actually physically checked yet but here is a picture;

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UPDATE;

After physically checking under my centre console, I see no connector as in the image for the parking aid speaker at that immediate location.

However, very nearby tied up and unused was a 2 pin connector I believe to be the one concerned as pictured below.

Anyone confirm this?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Matt

I'm new to this forum....I have an anti pollution fault and I'm looking for someone to do the diagnostics. Can you help? Cheers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts