Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Can anyone help me find where the DPF ECU is on a 307 CC ‘KT56’ model?

I’ve looked under the back seat, engine bay, fuse box etc etc without any luck! Ive checked all the fuses, the error I get is F000.

The reason I’m looking is I can’t reset the low level dpf fluid indicator as no communication error with the ecu.

The bag has been replaced.

Kind regards
Rich

·
Registered
822 Posts
More than likely in dash, might have to remove glove box.
That's where it is on a 407.
Once located with ignition on but engine not running, unplug dpf ecu and plug back in.
This might spring it back to life.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Dpf ecu was only there for a few years, then integrated into the engine ecu. That 000 code could relate to the exhaust gas temperature sensor I think, is it connected?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Diag box advises no communication from ecu so I’m assuming it should still be there but now starting to wonder as I can’t find and maybe as you suggest ....

See attachement below? Not sure how to add pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’m not that familiar with the user interface. So the doc backup doesn’t mean anything to me.
Help would be nice or is it very obvious. Don’t have laptop with me today.
Regards and I appreciate the replies 

·
9,181 Posts
Looking on Servicebox no additive ecu is listed.

However it looks like its integrated into the additive pump as they list as needing configuration to VIN/Vehicle

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Chaps,
A quick update regarding the resetting the DPF Fluid too low warning.
I’ve managed to reset the warning but not entirely sure how using the PP2000 Diags.
In the engine and ignition menu there are a few things relating to DPF. Checking the fluid level the car reported 100% full as it should be as the bag had been replaced.
All I did from what I can remember is to tell the car that the whole reservoir had been replaced. Ignition on/off and the warning message was gone.
I’m a little vague about this because I was going back and forth looking at various menus and then when it went off I was trying to back track to help others.

What prompted me to go last night was I read an article for 308 DPF reset that mentioned it was in the EGR menu.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts