Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a clue where the fuel additive ecu is located on my 307 2ltr hdi?
Im looking to replace it but want to see how accessable it is.
Thanks m8's :thumb:

·
Registered
906 Posts
theblob said:
Does anyone have a clue where the fuel additive ecu is located on my 307 2ltr hdi?
Im looking to replace it but want to see how accessable it is.
Thanks m8's :thumb:
hard to tell..

Bettyswollocks might be able to tell as he used to have one..

I have attached the diagram anyway :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
addgo

what year is it??

most common place is behind the glove box,look for the small ecu with a red sliding locking tab on multiplug.
other years have it under passenger seat or don't have one.

toddy
why you replacing it???

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Toddy2 i have taken out my glovebox and the only module i can see seems to be my alarm module it says texon on it.
I have also stuck my head as far under the passenger seat as i can and it looks like there are no modules under there just a couple of wires and connectors that seem to dissapear into the seat base.
Do you have any other places i should check?
Thanks for your help ;)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Could this possibly be incorperated into my bsi unit?
I have completly removed my bsi from my car in my search for my addgo2 unit and i just can't find it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
ecu

hi,,if they don't have one the engine ecu controls additive.
i'm sure yours has it,post last 8 of vin and i'll look at wiring diagram.

toddy

·
Registered
134 Posts
ecu

hi,,if they don't have one the engine ecu controls additive.
i'm sure yours has it,post last 8 of vin and i'll look at wiring diagram.

toddy

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ah right under the carpet ok i will have a look next chance i get, thanks for the help m8 i will let you know if i find it. ;)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well this is mad i have lifted the carpet in the rear behind both seats and had a good look and feel around but nothing.
I see on the passenger side a rectangular cut out in the top layer of paddin thats looks like its been cut out to allow a control box to be fixed to the floor pan, however all thats under it is more thicker padding and nothing under that just the floor.
I managed to sweep my hands all around under both seats as far as the raised part of the floor at the front end of the seats and found no control box.
This is mad there has to be 1 somewhere lol.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well i finally managed to find it after lifting the carpet down the side of the seat and unbolting the seat it was tucked right up in the front corner of the seat floorpan.
Now to get the new 1 and hope and pray its an end to this nightmare.:eek:
Thanks to all for your help.:nod: :thumb:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Ok i have fitted the new ecu and things look promising :) please see Addgo.jpg attached.
I do however have a question if anyone can answer please, i have a fault saying "Engine Ecu Permanent fault. Catalytic Converter upstream temerature signal. Short circuit to earth. (please see EngEcu.jpg and EngEcu1.jpg).
This fault says permanent when reading with ignition on, if then read with engine running it will change to temporary.
Question is how to fix fault & will fault stop Addgo from adding the fuel additive while present?
Thanks in advance for any help:thumb:

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts