Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I've lost a hubcab from my 307. Went to the local breakers yard who would sell one for a fiver, but they don't have any and apparently aren't very likely to. I've found a used one on ebay which looks like the decorative holes around it are the same size and design, good condition, £6.99 + £5 postage. Does that sound reasonable to go ahead and buy or too much? My tyres are 195/65/R15.

The description on ebay is "1 X 15 inch Peugeot wheel Trim, has minor kerbing / Surface marks, the back clips and rail are fully intact, cost a fortune from the main dealer so much cheaper, to check that you get the correct size look on the wall of your tyre it will have something like the following 165/65/R15 the R15 indicates that you need a 15" trim. Has COLUMBIA on the back".

Sound ok?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it looks to be the same design then it should be fine.

Shame you ae not on 16" or I've a brand new set going cheap.
Hi ash. Ah yeah, that is a pity i'm not on 16". Ah well.

This is my wheeltrim. Filthy I know!:D

This is the one on ebay. I think it's the same, can you can confirm?

·
Registered
286 Posts
I know Alloy Wheels are alot more expensive than wheel trims but i say its money well spent. With Wheel trims they will get lost whether you are on the road or parked up.... yes i know that feeling :mad:

G

·
0 Posts
My wifes Picarsehole had alloys when we got it, but I picked up a set of steelies with new tyres for £100 instead.

( Alloys + Kerbs + Wife's driving = :eek: :nono: )

Didn't come with hubcaps though, so I picked up a set of 4 Vectra wheels with hubcaps for £20, put the hubcaps on the Picarsehole and sold the wheels on for £25..:thumb: Just put a Clitroen sticker over the Poxhall badge on them.

Any standard 15" hubcaps will fit any standard 15" wheels - so mixing and matching is fine to be a bit different.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts