Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Found out the other day when I tried to remove the wheel lock nut on our 208 that it was buggered, its a round lock nut with three lugs and the lug holes on the lock nut are damaged, phoned quite a few garages who wouldn't touch and others who want at least £35 for one removal, I've ordered some wheel nut removers (MultiWare Twist Sockets Locking Wheel Nut Remover Non Slip Damaged Broken Studs Rounded Bolts 11PCS) from Amazon. Does anyone have experience using them and are they any good, any advice would be greatly appreciated, Regards Paul

·
Registered
884 Posts
Not another wheel lock nut saga. I've never used the removal tool you have mentioned,but I hope it works. I suspect a rock ape has used an air wrench when refitting your wheels.
My advice is bin ALL four lock nuts and use standard wheel bolts.These "locking" things cause more grief and time wasting than all the other car problems put to gether. Thieves don't bother nicking wheels anymore,your more likely to be mugged and they drive off in your car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts