Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi bought a new to me 407 zenith non fa, but unfortunately wheel nut is lost. it looks like attached, any idea which one or how to identify or just remove?

Attachments

·
Registered
15,147 Posts
Remove them and replace with normal bolts they are absolute rubbish and pointless they would not stop someone steeling your wheels as its unlikely anyone would want to steel them anyway :)

They are only good for causing you frustration when you get a puncture that is their sole purpose :)

·
Registered
15,147 Posts
They are very hard to remove if they are tight best bet is get a local bolt removal guy to come and do it as they can be really hard and these guys have the right tools for the job

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are very hard to remove if they are tight best bet is get a local bolt removal guy to come and do it as they can be really hard and these guys have the right tools for the job
i bought one off ebay but bloke sent me empty envelope. a guy is going to remove and swap them for lug nuts.

can anyone do me a favour and weigh a locking nut to help my ebay dispute. cheers

·
Registered
827 Posts
i bought one off ebay but bloke sent me empty envelope. a guy is going to remove and swap them for lug nuts.
Was it a normal envelope? It might have ripped open and dropped out somewhere :nono: I doubt anyone is trying to scam you for 4 lug nuts though so just email the seller first.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Was it a normal envelope? It might have ripped open and dropped out somewhere :nono: I doubt anyone is trying to scam you for 4 lug nuts though so just email the seller first.
no envelope was sealed, i paid someone to do it now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts