Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Thought I would post some photos of my wheels. I have just had them refurbished and re-coloured. I was not a fan of the original colour, and the wheels were pretty scratched as I bought mine as an ex-demo car.

The wheels have been fully restored and painted in 'Chrome Shadow'. They look stunning in my opinion, much better than the bright silver standard look.

Anyway here you go! Let me know what you think.

G

·
0 Posts
I mustard mitt I'm not normally a fan of non-silver, but your wheels look good and the colour suits the car - nice choice :thumb:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I mustard mitt I'm not normally a fan of non-silver, but your wheels look good and the colour suits the car - nice choice :thumb:
Thanks!

The silver was just so different from the rest of the car colour. They stood out and did not look very good at all as standard. Most of these 308's now come with nicer two-tone wheels.

As for the cost, it was £40 per wheel for refurbishment, or £45 per wheel for refurbishment and colour change.

So it cost me £180 total. I'm happy with that! They are still looking perfect now and this was 5 months ago! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts