Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed this morning that the plastic wheel arch trim on the front nearside wheel has started to come away from the bodywork. I tried to push it back in place but no joy.

It may be the cause of a whistle I've been getting from the front end.

Took it to dealership who took photos to send to Peugeot for advice!!!

·
Registered
765 Posts
I noticed this morning that the plastic wheel arch trim on the front nearside wheel has started to come away from the bodywork. I tried to push it back in place but no joy.

It may be the cause of a whistle I've been getting from the front end.

Took it to dealership who took photos to send to Peugeot for advice!!!
I have an issue where I have a small gap at the rear passenger side, where it looks like it needs to be pushed in a bit more. But pushing it doesn't help. I asked dealer to look at it when I had the car in with them last week, but surprise surprise they did bugger all.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have an issue where I have a small gap at the rear passenger side, where it looks like it needs to be pushed in a bit more. But pushing it doesn't help. I asked dealer to look at it when I had the car in with them last week, but surprise surprise they did bugger all.
The service manager at my dealership has just this minute phoned me so it's booked in for 8am Saturday morning. We'll see where it goes from there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts