Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having had to have the o/s front arch liner down to change the washer pump it's clear that much of the shrouding is missing.
Does anyone have a drawing that shows what it should look like? Until I know what's not there I can't start sourcing new parts!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Post your VIN and one of us can then post a picture of the part from Service Box (Facelift models use a slightly different part). Generally the wheel arch liner connects just in front of the jack point, goes over and behind the wheel and then extends to connect to the front bumper. A picture will make more sense though!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Try looking on eBay bud, i've searched on there before and most listing have an image of the liner.

Its usually in one piece as Eccles has said but will also connect to the engine undertray too. (helps stop it flapping in the wind)

Undertrays ofter get beaten up more than the arch liners.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I know of a place online you can buy them. They deliver them themselves so they don't get curled up or damaged and they were less than £30.

Still are: PG323AEACL - Front Wing Splashguard is the one for our car. It's actually better than the OE one, much tighter fit so less movement. I had to replace the nearside one as the front clip came off on a dual carriageway meaning the front of the liner got trashed by the tyre!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts