Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I use an iPhone connected to my 3008 with an official 0.5 metre Apple cable and using the Carplay function. WhatsApp after a recent app update and the latest iOS works pretty well.

When a new WhatsApp message arrives whilst driving, I get a pop up on the screen to tell me I have a new message and I can then get the car to read the message back to me.

If I use the voice control button, I can dictate a new message and send it via WhatsApp, which is also very handy.

Do let us have a bit more information about the setup you have. Are you using Android or iOS?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It’s an iPhone so IOS. It’s the newest version of OS also. Ha been the same for the last 2mths since I got the car. I have tried long presses and still nothing. I have switched off the do not disturb option while driving just there and will try it again tomorrow.
Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Had a similar issue, but assuming you have an iPhone try opening the settings app and then....

WhatsApp>Siri&Search>Use with Siri (make sure this is turned on)

it was off an my phone, but after turning it on it worked.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Indeed, enabling Siri is important even for enabling carplay in iPhone. Took me a day and few blogs to figure that out. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts