Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me the name of this air pipe? It's cracked and needs replacing, but i have no idea what its called!
Thanks guys!

·
11,725 Posts
Looks like a breather pipe. Either post up specific details of your car - age, engine size, BHP or the last eight digits on your VIN so we can check on Servicebox.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope it's not a cable protector- i think my OP was not clear enough- i highlighted the AIR pipe in question with a yellow line in Photoshop- two pipes lead from the throttle air intake, join up, then go to the secondary air injection valve?(not sure about that!) Its definitely an air pipe because i've taken it off already... just need the name so i can find a replacement part!
Thanks again!

Is it perhaps something to do with the EGR?

It's a Peugeot 307 2.0 16v 2002 GLX Petrol Automatic

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

1192 Y2 is £33.25
1192 T6 is £26.57
1192 Y4 is £36.37

1192 T7 is £89.99
1192 Y6 is £127.25
That my friend is legendary! HOWEVER- i still can't find that part online anywhere and still have no idea what its called! I googled "Housing Gas re-suction pipe" to no avail....

Maybe if i had a part number?

Sorry, maybe i'm just being slow....

·
Registered
741 Posts
The prices Gibbo listed are the Peugeot retail prices, so hopefully number 1 is what you need.
You can just order from your local Peugeot garage.

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
It is an oil vapour recirculation pipe it takes any crankcase fumes from the rocker cover and feeds it into the inlet to be burnt nothing to do with EGR and will be a dealer part only.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts