Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Was thinking of buying a lexia3/pp2000 to diagnose faults in my daughters 307 but I have read this

Wholsale Lexia-3 V46 Citroen/Peugeot Diagnostic PP2000 V23

1.Citroen: C1,C2,C3,C4,C6,C8,C-CROSSER,NEMO,BERLINGO,JUMPY,JUMPER,AX,SAXO,BX and so on. But please pay attention, according to our customer's experience; this item cannot work well at C5 models.
2.Peugeot: Models most from the year 1995, but it cannot work well with Peugeot 307.If customer has these two types of cars, please pay attention, check with us first before purchase.
What is the problem it has with 307s

·
Registered
369 Posts
Bad interfaces probably. Lots of people use them on 307s.
I got mine from Jim at Easydiagnostics he isn’t the cheapest but he will get it working on your computer or refund/replace the interface.

R

·
0 Posts
jim at easydiagnostics is the forum recomended guy to use..as said his aftersales is excellent and his gear is quality you wont go wrong with him.you can find him here Home - EasyDiagnostic phone him direct he is easy to talk to and he will sort you out..mention your from the forum and youll get a bit of discount :thumb:

C

·
0 Posts
Some kits from China work with 307's and some don't. With a little googling you'll find some that work fine.

Google: lexia 3

·
5,891 Posts
One known issue with some of the clones is poor crimping on the round plug connector pins this can affect any communications which uses the CAN BUS part of interface. Cleaning and soldering these connectors can sometimes fix the issue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts