Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

Just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of finding out the latest versions for the Map and System software please?

If typed in my VIN on the Peugeot site and also used the MyPeugeot app which says I'm up to date but I find it hard to believe that my maps are up to date as it says the following:

MAPPING
Version: 15.0.0-r0
Dated: 2019-07-12 (over a year out of date)

SYSTEM VERSION
Version: 21.08.25.12_NAC-r0
Dated: 2020-01-15

I was also wondering if an update was due as my GPS went bit mental on the way into London today where it kept thinking I was about 500yds away on a different road.

Cheers for your help.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have had same problems for months and I have latest software and maps so don't think new maps will help. My 3008 has been to Peugeot several times and nothing conclusive yet though it's due back for more checks in a couple of weeks. If under warranty take it in to dealer and get it on record.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great thanks a lot. I get that downloaded later this evening. I wonder why the Peugeot site said I was up to date? Odd!

Sent from my Galaxy S10+ using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Will that work on the 69 plate 2008 GT Line?
Yes, I have a 69 plate 2008 GT-Line, see my signature picture. I installed this map update last week.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yes, I have a 69 plate 2008 GT-Line, see my signature picture. I installed this map update last week.
Got half way and failed, resulting in a blank screen. Turned car off for a while, now no map module on board. Trying again with version 17.

·
Registered
15 Posts

Just so you can compare, here is my GT Line software which also apparently is up to date on the website.
if i download map V18. Do I need to update the firmware of the system in order for it to be compatible?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Got half way and failed, resulting in a blank screen. Turned car off for a while, now no map module on board. Trying again with version 17.
I also had that problem when I was installing v. 17 and ended up with a blank screen. I panicked and contacted my dealer who quoted me £50+ to do it for me so I tried again and it updated OK. I have not tried to install v.18 yet ...

·
Registered
34 Posts
I also had that problem when I was installing v. 17 and ended up with a blank screen. I panicked and contacted my dealer who quoted me £50+ to do it for me so I tried again and it updated OK. I have not tried to install v.18 yet ...
I papped my pants just a little bit. I've successfully installed v.17 and leaving well alone now.

·
Registered
101 Posts
The problem of stopping in the middle of the update happened to me with v17 and v18. Both times it only needed a second try :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, thats the same thing with mine.. all websites and the peugeot exe file stated my 3008 GT(2017) didnt have/need any updates yet the map version was v3.0.1-r0 ! and the firmware was 21-07-16-32_Nac-r0 ... have updated the maps to v18 without any issue however am unsure whether to update firmware to 21_08_05_12 as someone stated that there were different versions for submodels (i.e with/without DAB FOCAL) and i dont want to cause any issues... is this firmware standard and will it just update or is there something specific ?

·
Registered
101 Posts
For the NAC WAVE2 (as you have) there is only one update (21-08-05-12). Never heard about different version for submodels. The firmware is official from PSA and it basically fixes bugs, there are not any new options.

·
Registered
34 Posts
If your on a road and the sat nav is reporting say the wrong speed limit for the road, how do you get this to be corrected?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The sat nav doesn't report speed unless that's a speed camera feature that I haven't paid for. I know the speed detection on the dash is done via camera on the rear view mirror. Not sure if the sat nav uses that or GPS for speed cameras.

Sent from my Galaxy S10+ using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
The sat nav on my 308 displays the speed limit - some are still incorrect.

Takes ages for speed limit & map data to get updated by Tom Tom.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts