Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi ive looking at auto trader an other sites im thinking of putting my car up forsale as my partner past her testcthe other day and insurance is a little high now whats the best price to put it up for i have a 2002 peugeot 307 2.0 hdi 110 3 door full service history 12 months tax. 8 months mot any ideas cheers matthew.

·
Registered
387 Posts
You have answered your own question already, if you have looked at auto trader & other sites then you will know what you are happy selling it for. 2002 110 hdi's are going for as little as £1,500 on autotrader so it all depends on mileage, condition, service history & your need to sell.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Check What Car, they will give you an estimation based on your car and mileage.
yeaaa i guess ive ansered it myself i dont really wanna get rid its on 72k on the clock...haha yeaa betty i think il sell tge partner cars cheaper to run lol.

·
11,766 Posts
I enquired about my 307 the other day, it was valued at £1400 private sale, £1000 PX.

But its not about Glass's guide price, but demand and quantity in your area.

J

·
0 Posts
I'm surprised insurance is that bad really.... I had the 2.0 HDI when 20, and the insurace wasn't too much, in fact hardly any different to what I'm paying for my 407 2.0HDI... and thats 7yrs later :eek:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Same as myself!
well im used to paying 40 quid a month now it jumps upto 130 lol.soo in one sense its not to bad.ive done a few checks on other cars and they all roughly the same price.mayaswell stick to the pug.as the boot is huge for the babies buggy and stuff.thanks for all your reply guys.i can carry on with my remap now hahaha.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well im used to paying 40 quid a month now it jumps upto 130 lol.soo in one sense its not to bad.ive done a few checks on other cars and they all roughly the same price.mayaswell stick to the pug.as the boot is huge for the babies buggy and stuff.thanks for all your reply guys.i can carry on with my remap now hahaha.
rite change of plan.the 307 could be going tomorrow im goin to look at a 206 1.6 quicksilver anybody have ne tips on what to look for cheers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts