Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
308SW
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just bought a 2010 308sw with the basic radio/cd player - and whilst it works well, would like to upgrade it if possible.

What options do I have, I would like to keep it standard looking.

Not overly worried about having phone connectivity, as have a bluetooth bury car kit to fit if needed.

Cheers.

·
Registered
2009 Peugeot 308 1.6 HDI
34 Posts
There is an upgrade you can do to have factory radio with OEM bluetooth. I assume you have a RD4 radio, and the upgrade would mean an RD45. This is an upgrade as you have more functionality, but, the sound quality is not great. Falls apart at the highs with noticeable clipping.
I recently upgraded mine to a Mekede M300S, and the sound quality is absolutely amazing compared to the original RD4 and even the upgraded RD45. I feel it fits fairly well in the car and basically provides modern car navigation functionality with wireless CarPlay and Android Auto.
There is a more stock looking unit with buttons and volume knobs from Idoing I believe.

Take a look on Aliexpress, there's plenty to choose from.

·
Registered
308SW
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been playing with small form factor PCs, so might go this route.... but I need to find out the pin outs for for standard RD4 radio wiring. Can anyone help?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts