Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for comments on diet plans that can help burn fat dramatically.

Love to hear your opinions on weight loss pills? What works? What not works?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Buying a peugeot 407 in Australia will make you loose weight, a lot of weight , as you have to go without food for a while to bloody pay for the thing.

Move over Jenny Craig- 407 raige is here to stay !!!

I thought this was a automotive forum not a autonomous forum.:cool:

·
Registered
862 Posts
johnc said:
Buying a peugeot 407 in Australia will make you loose weight, a lot of weight , as you have to go without food for a while to bloody pay for the thing.

Move over Jenny Craig- 407 raige is here to stay !!!

I thought this was a automotive forum not a autonomous forum.:cool:

It is definatly a pug forum unless someone complains about posts like these cant really remove it. Wonder why they ask here though is the interweb not big enough all of a sudden??!!? :nono: :confused:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yeah, but at least we have people posting now.

It's a shame with all the 307 susp noises issues not many/no-one has posted their concerns on my post, until I get at least 10 complaints peugeot will not even consider looking in to the 307 suspension issues.

·
Registered
862 Posts
johnc said:
Yeah, but at least we have people posting now.

It's a shame with all the 307 susp noises issues not many/no-one has posted their concerns on my post, until I get at least 10 complaints peugeot will not even consider looking in to the 307 suspension issues.

For some reason some members of this forum only use it when they have a problem. I had hoped that by making your proposel a 'sticky' that it would be used. Dont know how to wake this place up have tried in the 'off topic' but got no where,think you would have to pm people individually. If they dont want to help themselves then thats there problem,but i have had my fill of posts about 307 and there noisy suspension. to all 307 owners this a great chance to get to the bottom of this problem please take advantage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts