Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car is 1.6HDI 2006 407.
Well the other day the engine light came on my car after doing around 130km's speed on motorway so i slowed down (no loss of speed no nothing) so i drove the car straight away to the garage, he did a scan and found 7 engine errors but he cleared them and tested the car no engine light again and he said the cars in top shape (list varys from VGR valve, turbo blown, glowplugs, and something else i cant remember) but he said drive it and when the light comes back to go back to the garage and let them know so they can sort it! Anyway, no issues again apart from my flywheel or reverse bearing going on my clutch but i was filling oil and i seen down beside the oil to check there is a broken green wire and theres only 1 wire connected now and i dont know what it is or is that my engine light issues? I have pics attached! Please let me know thank you very much:)

Attachments

·
6,304 Posts
That is not a cut wire it is a blanked off way in the multi plug, there is only one wire connected to the alternator via this plug, so its normal

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh wow ok, so nothing to worry about here?
Thanks for that! Thought this may be the reason i am getting issues lately. Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts