Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this radio in my car (cant see a number)
Im actually using the USB port
My USB is about 64 gb
It only seems to catalogue a few of the songs on the actually USB stick so my questions is

What is the song limit on USB playback?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I read somewhere the song limit is only 5000 so I've deleted some of the songs, it does seem to be taking a while cataloguing all the songs and it only takes me 20 minutes to get to work which is not long enough I'll have to wait until I go on a longer trip to see whether it will work, but it sounds promising as it didn't catalogue for very long before

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’ve recently purchased a Kenwood stereo to also use a 64gb usb stick, something I noticed was that it can only read up to 15,000 songs and only read 500 folders, if there’s any more it won’t read them all, that’s all folders contained on the USB

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I’ve recently purchased a Kenwood stereo to also use a 64gb usb stick, something I noticed was that it can only read up to 15,000 songs and only read 500 folders, if there’s any more it won’t read them all, that’s all folders contained on the USB
That’s better than my KENWOOD lol i tried 32gb does not play well at all switched for 16gb does much better but load time is slow so normally stream Bluetooth now

·
Registered
3 Posts
Something else I noticed was that it wasn’t showing all my albums, I put my usb in a pc, clicked on ‘view hidden files’ and noticed lots of ghosted out files which were duplicates of my mp3s, once I deleted these it seemed to play fine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts