Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,zooankski checked my 307 out for faults and this one came up
"p0704 permanent fault.
clutch switch signal.no signal or signal not coherent."
does anybody know what this all means and whether its a simple one or not so simple.
anyone:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,733 Posts
zooloo66 said:
hi,zooankski checked my 307 out for faults and this one came up
"p0704 permanent fault.
clutch switch signal.no signal or signal not coherent."
does anybody know what this all means and whether its a simple one or not so simple.
anyone:confused:
I have it on both my pugs , think it throws this up when you change the clutch it doesn`t do anything so i never worry about it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
535 Posts
Just out of idle curiosity, in the cruise control section, a poster had written that they had to replace the switch on the clutch to get the newly installed cruise control to work. This'd be the one that tells the cruise control to switch off when changing gear.

I should imagine that the error code would then only have any significance if cruise control were fitted?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PureJoe said:
Just out of idle curiosity, in the cruise control section, a poster had written that they had to replace the switch on the clutch to get the newly installed cruise control to work. This'd be the one that tells the cruise control to switch off when changing gear.

I should imagine that the error code would then only have any significance if cruise control were fitted?
yeah i`m hoping to fit on in near future zooankski told me i would need it working to fit one.:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
406 Posts
Pretty sure the switch is needed for cruise to work as pressing the clutch or brake pedal knocks cruise out. Now to find out where the sucker is:D, pretty sure it will be near the pedal itself as i cannot think of any other use for an electrical switch in a manual clutch.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
zooankski said:
Pretty sure the switch is needed for cruise to work as pressing the clutch or brake pedal knocks cruise out. Now to find out where the sucker is:D, pretty sure it will be near the pedal itself as i cannot think of any other use for an electrical switch in a manual clutch.
hey marc when i came to yours to clear faults on my car did you manage to clear this fault as i cant remember sorry:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
zooankski said:
don't think it would clear mate-then again, my memory is pants:D
no worries marc just could`nt remember myself anyway looks like i wont be able to fit cruise control in futureafter reading some of the threads regarding it.oh well come on england:)
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top