Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've just finished building some new planters in the garden, so a trip to the garden centre yesterday. Came away with 10 x 35l bags of topsoil, 6 x 75l bags of compost and about two dozen plants and shrubs.

I was a bit concerned that it looked a bit low at the back, I guess there must have been over 1/2 tonne in there, but it handled it without any issues at all, The 2.0 diesel didn't even seem to notice the extra weight and the handling on the windy country lanes around Beverley was spot on.

·
Registered
41 Posts
We've just finished building some new planters in the garden, so a trip to the garden centre yesterday. Came away with 10 x 35l bags of topsoil, 6 x 75l bags of compost and about two dozen plants and shrubs.

I was a bit concerned that it looked a bit low at the back, I guess there must have been over 1/2 tonne in there, but it handled it without any issues at all, The 2.0 diesel didn't even seem to notice the extra weight and the handling on the windy country lanes around Beverley was spot on.
The max allowed weight is 600-650 kg, including you and other passengers. So, I guess you came really close to this limit, hence the significant lowering of the back side.

Good to hear the car handled it well!

Though I doubt my 1.2 engine will be able to handle it well, even with the 130 hp.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts