Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find out the name of the item I want. Now, bear in my mind I know diddly squat about cars, but one of the screws/fixtures that holds the carpeting/material that covers the - presumably electrics? - just above where the brake, clutch, and accelerator are housed has come out, and so part of the carpeting now hangs down, and I keep clipping it with my foot when I'm changing gear. I'm concerned it might come completely adrift when I'm driving and be dangerous. I've tried putting an ordinary screw in to the hole in the carepting but that falls out, and I can't get low enough inside the car to see what's holding the other side up. Is it a push screw, or what that I need, and if I can't find the fitment would it be safe just to pull the carpeting off completely?

·
Registered
280 Posts
You need a clip that holds the carpet trim above the pedals in place. Or you could just remove it, the clips are small plastic clips where the middle pushes in and spreads it. I would have thought most dealers would keep them in stock.

·
Registered
214 Posts
As you look at the front edge on the passenger side footwell there are a couple of the plastic screws that hold up the sound deadening felt in place. The sides are held up by plastic lips that hold and sandwich the edges in place. I would of thought that the drivers side would be very similar.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts