Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right I need to try and explain this, as you may see from my intro page I have a 2.0l 206 Diesel HDi LX. Obviously you have the lights control on the left and the windscreen wash on the right, well on the right side (windscreen wipers control) I have a button that shows all the stats like mpg and how many miles I have left in diesel. Well on the left side (lights) there is a button on the end of the stick that says auto if you press it. I have pressed it but didn't notice anything. Does anybody else have this? I just can't seem to figure it out.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hiya mate, never seen inside of one of these cars but when u press the auto button does anything show up on the dash??
anyway press it then drive thru a tunnel in the day i think u will like what will happen :D

I love auto headlights :cool:

G

·
Why do i always end up with the base model with no fancy features!

Although i do think all these driver aids do cause lazy drivers, maybe i'm just saying that because i'm jealous!

But yeah its your auto headlights, they come on when it reaches a certain level of darkness so night time is covered :thumb:

·
Registered
26 Posts
there designed for the night haha
i agree with you mate i never have the optional extras :-(
you are wright tho it does cause lazy drivers defo not u being green eyed haha
some ppl on the road think there at the cinema :mad:
i used to be a driver but left the job because i was scared what i may do to someone one day they dont half P*** me offfff:mad:

G

·
I dont know if you've seen that advert for that volvo that brakes automatically when you approach an object?

While in theory thats an excellent idea, but i think its gonna start the whole "ah sod it the car'll do it for me" way of thinking

Now that is scary if people start relying on their car to stop them!! :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
26 Posts
not if im in front of them :D

But yes the newer the car the worse drivers will get!!!

its all good avin these fancy things but ppl need to drive like there in a mark1 fiesta doin 90mph on a 30 in the rain!!! i wish ppl wud realise the dangers, Cars are killin machines!!

im in a mood now thinkin off all these bad drivers haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.