Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm new to Pugs and the Forum, so "Hi :) "

I'm wanting to read and correct any fault codes on my 2006 Expert, using my ELM or VAG OBD cables and PC (Preferably)

What software will enable me to do this please?

many thanks

·
Registered
14,887 Posts
None you are best buying planet as it comes with leads and software for peugeot and citroen and posters on here recognise the codes and fault descriptions better than generic scanners which give differing fault codes and descriptions to what we understand.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
None you are best buying planet as it comes with leads and software for peugeot and citroen and posters on here recognise the codes and fault descriptions better than generic scanners which give differing fault codes and descriptions to what we understand.
Thanks for the quick reply. where can I get "Planet" from please?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
google peugeot planet read introduction thread on the forum plenty info out there
Read all the "Intro thread" and googled, as you suggested but can't find anywhere to download the PP software from - the torrents are un-seeded.

Thanks again, thus far :)

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Your best getting the full gear from ebay - you'll get the interface and software. There are loads of sellers with the kit out there, and if you're lucky you may find a bargain.

You'll need 32bit XP - PP2000 doesn't like anything else, unless you use a virtual drive on a more modern system.

And try find a device with revision C interface.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Your best getting the full gear from ebay - you'll get the interface and software. There are loads of sellers with the kit out there, and if you're lucky you may find a bargain.

You'll need 32bit XP - PP2000 doesn't like anything else, unless you use a virtual drive on a more modern system.

And try find a device with revision C interface.
:D Actually used Mine today on a Citroen Saxo chap was well happy told him exactly what was wrong so easy

·
Registered
14,887 Posts
Read all the "Intro thread" and googled, as you suggested but can't find anywhere to download the PP software from - the torrents are un-seeded.

Thanks again, thus far :)
As i said you need to BUY planet not download it a download is no good without the cables and interface it comes as a set !

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
He's a listing for a Rev C system which gives information about revision states.

It also states it comes with Planet 2000 v25 which is (I think) the latest.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts