Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 407sw and I've found that there are very few white ones.... well to be honest, I havent seen any for sale anywhere in national searches.

It's a shape as I love white cars.... But i'm not a woman, colour isnt a deal breaker, far from it.... :laugh:

So, I was just wondering what colours were out there.....

RobQ64

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm looking for a 407sw and I've found that there are very few white ones.... well to be honest, I havent seen any for sale anywhere in national searches.

It's a shape as I love white cars.... But i'm not a woman, colour isnt a deal breaker, far from it.... :laugh:

So, I was just wondering what colours were out there.....

RobQ64
I have a black 407 2007 sw gt 2.0hdi with factory xenon's

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've seen a fair few of the grey, I think you're right, nice colour though...

I do like black but as you say it's a nightmare to keep clean, I had a 2004 Megan in black and it was always mucky

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
464 Posts
Mine is black too. Other common colours are...
Gris aluminum which is silver
Gris islande which is a pale blue silver
Rouge Lucifer which is dark red pearl
Gris fer which is a darker grey
There is also a bronzey colour and a blue but I haven't mixed those recently so can't remember the exact names.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

C

·
0 Posts
Mines Multi coloured

It starts off Grey Aluminium colour as in my Avatar Picture then after a few days she goes more of a browny dirty type colour then she goes white with soap suds then silver again :thumb: Generally shes dirty brown as the wife keeps finding me jobs to do over the weekends instead of letting me loose with the soapy water and polish :D

·
Registered
909 Posts
mine is icelandic grey or moonstone blue, dependin on who you talk to.

In different light conditions it looks blue or silver but i love the colour

·
5,087 Posts
not a clue......its blue........its silver......but its not iron grey like my last one :nono:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Got 2 407 coupes sat on the drive at the moment. One black, the other silver.
Being a salesman i change cars everyday but in my opinion i think the coupe looks better in silver.

SW id say looks better in black as with the saloon.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts