Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi :D

Thanks to this lovely community, I 'finally' ended up ordering the 3008 last saturday, I was stuck between the Allure and the GT - but in the end, I found that I'd rather get better economy than the extra 60 hp (I'm a grandpa' dressed in the skin of a 32 year old man-boy) ... and if I don't regret and change my choice before this saturday coming up, I'm 'stuck' with the choice I've made :D

so here we go, my order is...

Allure 1.6 HDI EAT6
BEIGE PYRITE (first here on the site?)
Black roof / mirrors
Chrome exhaust tips
AGR Seats with massage / heating
Open & go
Navigation (it's an option here in Denmark, believe it or not)
Focal hifi
DAB+ (also an option in Denmark :p)
Visio pack 3
Driver assist pack (with ACC etc.)
Wireless charger (again, option in Denmark)
FULL LED

So yeah, I basically got all the options (except the grip control) - looking forward to getting it :D

What about you guys, what did you get and was it a hard choice or did you know what you wanted from the start? :)

· Registered
160 Posts
Allure 1.6 HDI M6
Sunset Copper
Black roof / mirrors
Focal hifi
Wireless charger
Heated windscreen
Pano roof
Full LED (comes here with Allure)

No navigation (is optional for Allure here, I reckon I'll use Google Maps from my phone instead with Android Auto)

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice :D ... Pretty close to my choice :D

- I took the navigation because it can be shown in the big dial cluster - so I don't have to turn my head - and my girl and I sometimes do long roadtrips (we have a house in spain) so it's easier to use that I think (crossing countries etc :))

The heated windscreen, we don't have that choice here, sounds awesome though :)))

Allure 1.6 HDI M6
Sunset Copper
Black roof / mirrors
Focal hifi
Wireless charger
Heated windscreen
Pano roof
Full LED (comes here with Allure)

No navigation (is optional for Allure here, I reckon I'll use Google Maps from my phone instead with Android Auto)

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, but only because my dealer is a nice guy :D ... They order it as parts and fit it when they get it in ;)

I actually chose the Allure because of the white roof-lining ^^ and I just wanted the AGR seats (not the leather) so yeah - allure seemed like the best choice for me :D

Did you get to choose this as option on Allure in Denmark?

That, real leather seats and black interior are the only reasons I went for GT-Line :p

· Registered
420 Posts
The light roof looks really nice, especially with the light seats! That combination have a classy Scandinavian feel to it - like Volvo.

We wanted the nappa leather seats and they only come in black (at least in Norway :p), so we wanted to try all black for a change.

Edit: have you gotten a temporary production date yet?

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love the grey seats in the Allure (the standard ones) - so I'm happy.

- All black is also nice!

Not a DATE yet, but we asked to get it around sept/oct. - so that's prob. when we're getting it :)

The light roof looks really nice, especially with the light seats! That combination have a classy Scandinavian feel to it - like Volvo.

We wanted the nappa leather seats and they only come in black (at least in Norway :p), so we wanted to try all black for a change.

Edit: have you gotten a temporary production date yet?

· Registered
160 Posts
The heated windscreen, we don't have that choice here, sounds awesome though :)))
It seems it's us Nordic folks here in this thread. :lol: The Swedes are probably still having too much of a hangover after their win on Sunday, so they're obviously not here...

The heated windscreen is just a simple heating array where the wiper rests an another one on the left edge of the windscreen where the snow is pushed to by the wiper. Nothing fancy, but it was a low cost extra, so took it.

I've got the light grey seats as well. Classy, but we'll see how well it stays clean... If you take the "Claudia" leather seats for Allure, you can't get the AGR seats, is that right? I understood they're real leather though, or what did you mean Agmuns?

Planning to change the exhaust tips as well. :cool:

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ahhh ok :D ... Oh so you had the choice of black or light grey seats? ... here in Denmark we just have the black and grey seats, the Piedimonte? :p

- Allure can't get AGR LEATHER seats, that's just the GT-Line and GT models... but I don't really care for leather seats (too warm in the summer), so I'm all set :p

It seems it's us Nordic folks here in this thread. :lol: The Swedes are probably still having too much of a hangover after their win on Sunday, so they're obviously not here...

The heated windscreen is just a simple heating array where the wiper rests an another one on the left edge of the windscreen where the snow is pushed to by the wiper. Nothing fancy, but it was a low cost extra, so took it.

I've got the light grey seats as well. Classy, but we'll see how well it stays clean... If you take the "Claudia" leather seats for Allure, you can't get the AGR seats, is that right? I understood they're real leather though, or what did you mean Agmuns?

Planning to change the exhaust tips as well. :cool:

· Registered
160 Posts
Ahhh ok :D ... Oh so you had the choice of black or light grey seats? ... here in Denmark we just have the black and grey seats, the Piedimonte? :p

- Allure can't get AGR LEATHER seats, that's just the GT-Line and GT models... but I don't really care for leather seats (too warm in the summer), so I'm all set :p
Yeah, we have the option of choosin Piedimonte or Evron for Allure. See the second to last page in the PDF for the options: https://veho.alkali.fi/static/peugeot/3008/tekniset_tiedot/pdf

Ok, I was not aware of the Claudia leather seats not having the same functionality available. Anyway, wife wanted white seats and that wasn't available in leather so choice was easy. :eek: I think the massage function in the seats probably is a gimmick (the test drive cars did not have it), but took it anyhow. My car is supposed to go into production next month...

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ahhh cool cool :D ... Well, me and my girlfriend bought this car because we found out (a month ago) that we're expecting twins ^^ so yeah, white seats and kids = problems ... :p

The massage is ok, I tried it once and I would use it for the longer trips I think - but it's nothing more than the seat cuddling your back - but that's also nice :D

I took the AGR for the extended leg rest and the lumbar support ^^ :D

Yeah, we have the option of choosin Piedimonte or Evron for Allure. See the second to last page in the PDF for the options: https://veho.alkali.fi/static/peugeot/3008/tekniset_tiedot/pdf

Ok, I was not aware of the Claudia leather seats not having the same functionality available. Anyway, wife wanted white seats and that wasn't available in leather so choice was easy. :eek: I think the massage function in the seats probably is a gimmick (the test drive cars did not have it), but took it anyhow. My car is supposed to go into production next month...

· Registered
160 Posts
Ahhh cool cool :D ... Well, me and my girlfriend bought this car because we found out (a month ago) that we're expecting twins ^^ so yeah, white seats and kids = problems ... :p
Congrats! :thumb: You'll be a busy man in the nearby future then! I'll be having a 15-year-old in the backseat and am worried about the problems - so it's not going to change any time soon for you! To be honest, I believe I'm at least equally big a risk for the seats...

The massage is ok, I tried it once and I would use it for the longer trips I think - but it's nothing more than the seat cuddling your back - but that's also nice :D

I took the AGR for the extended leg rest and the lumbar support
Yeah, I didn't pay attention to the leg rest or the lack of it, but many have commented about this. In that sense it's nice that I took the seats with the extra adjustments and the massage function. It's good to know that at least you couldn't get a better seat in the 3008. :cool:

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha... yes, many of us 'adults' ain't better than the kids when it comes to our cars... I like go get a cheeseburger for the road, so I'm happy with the black seats in mine ;D

And thank you so much - I will be busy, but not too busy for the occasional evening drive with some good music and the cat paw massage :p haha

· Registered
420 Posts
I have no idea if the leather is AGR or not. :lol: It's not mentioned in the Norwegian specification. I don't think Allure get real leather in Norway, because it's specified in the GT-Line specs that the leather there is Nappa. Weird marketing if the Allure leather is real without mentioning it :p GT-Line Nappa leather includes adjustable lower back and extended leg support.

me and my girlfriend bought this car because we found out (a month ago) that we're expecting twins
Congratulations :)

Vi testet bagasjerommet til 3008 med den største dypvognen vi fikk tak i (tror det er Silver Cross Sleepover vi har) og understellet gikk rett inn på langs med mye plass på siden. Selve dypvognen (sovedelen) måtte dessverre på tvers, men det burde være mer enn nok plass til reisekofferter i tillegg til vår barnevogn, så det er nok mer enn nok plass til tvillingvogn. Dere har valgt en bra bil til barnevogn! :clap:

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you so much! :) ... Yes, I think we made the right choice - it also seems like it's gonna be an awesome car for the long roadtrips (easiest way to travel with kids :D

And here in Denmark, the Allure gets real leather seats - but they don't have the AGR functions like the leg rest, lumbar and such ... that's just for the more expensive leather seats on the GT and GT-line :)

I have no idea if the leather is AGR or not. It's not mentioned in the Norwegian specification. I don't think Allure get real leather in Norway, because it's specified in the GT-Line specs that the leather there is Nappa. Weird marketing if the Allure leather is real without mentioning it GT-Line Nappa leather includes adjustable lower back and extended leg support.

Congratulations

Vi testet bagasjerommet til 3008 med den største dypvognen vi fikk tak i (tror det er Silver Cross Sleepover vi har) og understellet gikk rett inn på langs med mye plass på siden. Selve dypvognen (sovedelen) måtte dessverre på tvers, men det burde være mer enn nok plass til reisekofferter i tillegg til vår barnevogn, så det er nok mer enn nok plass til tvillingvogn. Dere har valgt en bra bil til barnevogn! :clap:

· Registered
160 Posts
I'm pretty sure Claudia is real leather seats for Allure. The German site has very clearly the different options, including leather "Claudia" + AGR for Allure. You can get Claudia with or without the AGR seats in Germany. Note that the standard Allure options are marked clearly as "Kunstleder" instead of real leather.

http://peugeot-de-de.custhelp.com/e.../AltePreislisten/16_07_29_3008_Preisliste.pdf

In general the German pricelist is exceptional compared to many other countries when it comes to clarity and content!

Attachments

· Registered
420 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.