Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

· Registered
314 Posts
10 year old Citroen C4 1.6 hdi hatch. Wasn't even thinking of changing- I was just passing a bit of time to see what was out there and I saw this lovely new Peugeot...

· Registered
13 Posts
Changing from a Nissan Qashqai. Had an interesting range of cars leading up to this.

1. Ford Fiesta Bonus
2. Peugeot 306 Meridian
3. Chrysler PT Cruiser 2L Limited
4. Chrysler PC Cruiser 2.4L Route 66 Edition
5. Skoda Octavia VRS
6. Skoda Octavia VRS (with better spec)
7. Mazda 3 Sport (dark time in my life)
8. Nissan Qashqai 2.5dci Tekna (current)
9. Peugeot 3008 GT (hopefully some time this year)

· Registered
112 Posts
F Pace faults

Omg the list is endless, take a look at f Pace forum and you will get an idea, adaptive cruise control activated brakes 2x on motorway, no vehicles nearby, poor fit body panels, incontrol system unreliable, reverse sensors, surround camera malfunctions, looked recently and some people are rejecting their second vehicles
That was my first and last JLR experience, hoping Peugeot is better ?

· Registered
18 Posts
Honda HRV 1.5 SE. It's not a bad car but had to many little faults/niggles since I have had it and overall does not have the feeling of quality that previous Honda's have had. Also Honda's customer service is not the best.

The 3008 will be my first Peugeot so fingers crossed.

· Registered
204 Posts
Nissan qashqui is my current car, which is at the end of its 3 year PCP.

Previously have had a ford, various VW's and a Toyota.

This will be my first Peugeot... the 3008 looks like it beats the qashqui on almost every level imho.

· Registered
1,616 Posts
2.0 litre Ford Focus Titanium X, reason for changing, end of 2 year PCP term and possibility of buying a medium size caravan hence 2.0 litre 3008 ordered. If we decide not to buy a caravan during the 3 year PCP term may well go back to Focus, especially if something similar to i-Cockpit becomes available.

· Registered
84 Posts
@trekmad made me smile

Also Mazda 3 Sport (and shared the dark times)
Last was Nissan Qashqai 1.6dci Tekna

Currently car-less as sold on Autotrader for a good price and waiting for my GT Line.

· Registered
34 Posts
Seat Leon FR and previous to that Alfa Guilita also had a 1st gen Qashqai all nice cars. I always like a total change and am hoping the 1.2 petrol in GT Line is going to be more comfortable and have enough poke!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.