Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now guys,

I've lost a couple of torx screws when removing the climate control etc.

does anybody know the exact spec for them? Gonna buy some more from toolstation.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Now guys,

I've lost a couple of torx screws when removing the climate control etc.

does anybody know the exact spec for them? Gonna buy some more from toolstation.
do you have any remaining screws in? take one out and tape measure that biatch :lol: i think they are normally t10-t20

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gonna replace with self tapping pozi screws.

Anyway I have a question for YOU, stubbo or daffy or anyone else that knows...

What leds are in:

Window switches
Dip beam angle/height

And before you tried stunt work in your motor what bulbs did you replace interior light-wise ?

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Gonna replace with self tapping pozi screws.

Anyway I have a question for YOU, stubbo or daffy or anyone else that knows...

What leds are in:

Window switches
Dip beam angle/height

And before you tried stunt work in your motor what bulbs did you replace interior light-wise ?
fair enough, just make sure they sit flush your trim wont sit right.

window switches, it depends, iirc mine had smd while daffy's was different and had 5mm normal leds. (either way one for each switch)

dip beam angle adjuster had 1 5mm led.

i may be wrong on this...it was over a year ago i did them :lol:

before my car wanted a job change to a cow...i replaced everything orange, par the heater controls as that was orange plastic (manual controls)

i also had blue radio, blue footwells, blue festoon - front and rear, blue seats as per display pic, blue gear stick gater, blue brake calipers...it was a blue car

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The festoon is the centre one isn't it? so the two side map-lights remained white?

Yeah I got red footwells, red MFD, red climate control. I don't want the dash fully red (as it'll look like red is standard) so I'm gonna have a look and see where I can put different LEDs... hmmmm..

So soldering job in the angle adjuster and window switches?

Got a red n black gear gaiter, gonna spray the trim and the MFD housing red :D

I'm under the impression I can't use the same primer and paint for both though..

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
yeah the festoon is the middle, aii i put the middle one blue and the side white...had to otherwise the guards with mp5's wont be too impressed with trying to see who it is :lol:

should be able to use the same paint :thumb:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Even if I got really lazy and used the plasti-kote all in one spray? (the one where you don't need primer)

I wanna get this right first time....

And I want to put in minimum effort. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
well personally mate, i would get a spare one to try it on first...just to make sure...doesnt have to be working, but rather just the trim to paint..if that makes sense

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I'll give that a go. I'll buy a shoddy bit of dash from a 307 that'll be pennies and give it a try.

Cheers mate. I'll post up my progress, in detail.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts