Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time we park up, there's always a wet patch of water on the driveway.

As we've had the air con on full everyday I'm assuming it's from there.

Anyone else getting this wet patch from directly below the drivers seat side after using the air con?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I've noticed a small wet patch a few times, although this is by no means the first car we have had this happen with. Like you I assume it is the condensation caused by the air con just draining away. Particularly noticeable if i sit out on the drive with engine running for a while trying to find various settings.

·
Registered
495 Posts

Anyone else getting this wet patch from directly below the drivers seat side after using the air con?
Yes this happens with the air con as it does with my QQ

·
Registered
204 Posts
Mine was doing the same thing in the hot spell a few weeks ago.

Went to my dealer for take a look who confirmed it was just condensation from the air con... never had this much condensation before on other cars though!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
If you see large pools of water under a 3008, it could be the owner has purchased the new Peugeot Premium Catheter Pack, which allows you to continue driving your vehicle uninterrupted by irritating toilet breaks.
I just knew this subject was going to descend into........:lol:

·
Registered
13 Posts

I noticed the same problem with my 3008 and a mate explained it was the aircon. There is another explanation, however, though it depends on whether it has been raining or you have driven through puddles. Following a dose of rain yesterday, I opened the bonnet and discovered a pool of water sitting on top of the silver coloured tray under the engine. As I moved the car the water poured out onto my drive.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Mine was doing the same thing in the hot spell a few weeks ago.

Went to my dealer for take a look who confirmed it was just condensation from the air con... never had this much condensation before on other cars though!
It depends on the capacity of the aircon to cool the air (a new car can be expected to be better) and the humidity of the air on the day.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I've noticed a small wet patch a few times, although this is by no means the first car we have had this happen with. Like you I assume it is the condensation caused by the air con just draining away. Particularly noticeable if i sit out on the drive with engine running for a while trying to find various settings.
Remember not to lie on it :lol::lol::lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts