Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all selling my 307 and need too sort the wet passenger floor need the window screen replaced and didnt notice it till i cleaned my car a month of so later what could it be ?? i have removed the panel between the bonnet and the window the seal wasnt real tight to the window so i thought does it need sealent on it ?? door seal looks fine any ideas ??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Once again another symptom I had with mine. The sill was blocked. I sent it in to Peugeot in the end , they unblocked and drained it for me and charged only minimal amount. It never happened again.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how do they clean the sills doesnt make sense to me has anybody had to do thm if so how is it done many thanks sean

P

·
0 Posts
Had issue of wet carpets on my 307. My dad noticed a piece of plastic wasn't sat correctly. We put it back right and carpets haven't got any worse. Someone mentioned on another thread that you should remove the sponge under the carpet and replace with carpet underlay as the sponge never dries properly.

·
11,787 Posts
I've got a mate converting a VW van into a camper and he took out all the standard soundproofing and replaced it with some really good quality modern stuff which even has a reflective backing and makes a big difference to the bog standard stuff they fit.

If you think about it, the soundproofing material (especially on yours Joe) is at least a decade old, new technology has produced better material.

I'm certainly going to look into improving mine in the near future.

P

·
0 Posts
I've got a mate converting a VW van into a camper and he took out all the standard soundproofing and replaced it with some really good quality modern stuff which even has a reflective backing and makes a big difference to the bog standard stuff they fit.

If you think about it, the soundproofing material (especially on yours Joe) is at least a decade old, new technology has produced better material.

I'm certainly going to look into improving mine in the near future.
Actually just ripped out the sponge stuff from under carpet. Completely drenched. Going to put some carpet underlay in to get me by. Will read further into replacing for some more modern stuff as you have mentioned. At moment i believe the twonks who had my door panel off haven't put it back together right. Will find out tonight.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Look down the hole where the bonnet hinges are.
mine seems to have leaves and stuff init. its a tight fit so cant get much out.

what happens if this is full up. is there a drain hole there somewhere or does all the crap just cause the water to flood past the heater and pollen filter

im confused

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
i have used a hoover to get the crap out

have i done it right and where is the drainage points

the only thing i can feel underneath is some kind of sealent which is the same colour as the car. is that where the drainage hole is? its the same on both sides

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
i have poured water down both sides and it came out just behind the front wheel.

i see in the grill below the windscreen theres a metal part where water runs down i gather off the windscreen

the bit im confused about is where it goes or should go by the bonnet catches

if these are blocked where does the water go?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts