Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As per my post from a couple of days ago I purchased a 2010 308 HDi 6A in stunning condition at auction for my wife. Was driving it to pick the kids up from school today when this happened -
(ESP/ASP System Faulty and Antipollution Faulty warning and ran like it was on 1.5 cylinders)

Peugeot Assist in Australia were wonderful and got a tow truck to collect from where I was stuck on the roadside and covered my taxi home.

The car is headed from the tow truck yard to the dealer first thing in the morning. Has anyone experienced this before? I'm stumped as to what it could be as, apart from a couple of 'bunnyhops' in the past couple of days, it has been running beautifully. Could this just be something simple like a loose wire or faulty engine management code?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks David, hopefully will get a report back from the dealer tomorrow ahead of the Easter weekend.. Will let you know what happens.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was quite disappointing to get a phone call from the Peugeot dealer today telling me "we haven't looked at your car yet, should get to it early next week..." :(

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thought I'd give you an update to this. Car is still at the workshop and they've just called me. They need to replace an injector and fuel supply pipe so will be at least another week. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts