Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems an age since I ordered through a broker, but to be fair; I ordered first week in Feb. The broker said initially May/June delivery, then I was given first week in May; with a build date of 15th April. Then I was emailed last week to say it was at the port, and would be with the dealer in a few days.
So I arranged delivery for today, and good to their word it arrived at lunch time.

Nimbus grey gtline 1.6D with pan roof and keyless.
It had delivery miles on (180) and is lovely.

Had it out for a bimble just to have a play. Not enough time to really play, but enough to see it's a really nice drive, not as harsh as my 320 touring I traded.

I must admit I was wary having never purchased this way, and had 1 dealer saying it wont ever arrive.....they can't do it for that price etc etc. Yet here it is, and first one I've seen :)

Attachments

· Registered
683 Posts
Congrats on getting it, just in time to play over the Easter break if your off. It does look good in grey I would have gone for that colour, my car before last was grey and wanted something different.

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In all the excitement, I just noticed the typo lol.

Yeah it looks great in the grey.
Weather permitting will give it a wash Hoover and was over the weekend. Hopefully get a chance to get to grips with the spec too

· Registered
544 Posts
Very nice and a very classy colour too. There was a grey one in the showroom when I called to see my car for the first time today (it arrived yesterday but I don't get it until Tuesday) but it was a lighter colour than yours. I've just checked the brochure and it seems to be Cumulus Grey As someone has already said on another thread, the car seems to look good in all the colours.

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great looking car. I see your on a new build estate though, so may want a cover for it to avoid having to wash all the building dust off everyday
Thanks, glad you like. Took it out last night late on, and I'm totally impressed with the LEDs.

Yeah, the dust is a nightmare....specially when your a tad OCD, so same routine every 5 days or so as my other car, hosed first, Maguires gold conditioning wash with a mitt, then hosed off and towled dry. Hovered (inside:) ) and waxed with Collintite any chance I get.

Just hope the weather lifts so I can start!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.