Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

307 1.4 2003 manual - manual rear windows.

I have a really weird issue with my car, both front windows and mirrors stopped working and I noticed the following:

1- Both mirrors only moves downward when I press the mirrors joystick down button.

2- The passenger side window moves normally with no problems but only while I am keep pressing the mirror joystick down button.

3- The driver side window moves only downward and only when I am pressing the mirror joystick down button.

This happens at any position of the mirror switch (left, middle, and right)!!!:

Are these wires correctly fitted?:

·
Registered
70 Posts
I had a similar problem with mine, i stripped the unit down by releasing all the tabs around the edges and cleaned the black rubber pads on the back of the rubber button pad. Also cleaned the contacts with a wet wipe, and all working again now.

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
+1 on the suggestion by reload3d. I had issues with my windows (with manual rear) and strip down the switch pack, clean the gunk out and wipe the contacts. I had eletrical contact cleaner so used that. All was well when rebuilt and re fitted.

You may have to relearn the window limits. One window at a time, lower the window to the bottom then press and hold the switch down for 10 seconds, fully raise the window and hole the switch in the raise position for 10 seconds. Now do the same for the other side and your one touch system should work properly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts