Peugeot Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
First frost today so I thought I'd see how the Webasto perform, defrosting the screen.
First picture at 0745 and the second 9 minutes after.

Very good
Great to see! Just ordered the Traveller Allure 180bhp 8 gear auto long version, from Essex here. I have been trying to ask my dealer how the webasto non programmable heating works and whether they now include the remote or not. In the manual it says the system can also be used for pre-ventilation on hot days, have you been able to experiment with the ventilation too? I have 4 kids and the lack of rear opening windows in summer is bound to make them grumpy!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Hi Wobbly,
sorry only just seen this, I've been away.
I just open the side doors remotely when it's hot. The rear aircon works OK although not ice cold very quickly.
The Traveller in this country doesn't come with the plip in this country apparently so I had to buy one and have a receiver fitted under the dash to allow the plip to work.

Grumpy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Cheers Grumpy, hoping they might put sliding windows in future models for extra ventilation in rear.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
I found that asking the dealers questions on items on a vehicle to be quite pointless as they really have no clue.. I was informed my 2019 Allure 180 DID NOT come with Webasto heating and that it was just for cold climates, and indeed, hense no remote plip for it...

well you can imagine my surprise one sub 8 degree day to hear the non existant webasto start up and provide warm air within minutes! I was further surprised to see the unit under the van!! complete with tiny exhaust system.... no need for remote programming in my case as it just does not get cold enough and as Grumpy says, I tend to open the side doors to get rid of the heat in summer

21 - 25 of 25 Posts