Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, sorry if its been already asked but underneath my 807 I found a webasto heater & was wandering if anyone knows what control's the switching on & off of it as I dont know if it works??:confused

: DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

many thanks:thumb::thumb:

·
5,978 Posts
Its controlled by the engine ecu, if its working it should switch on when you start a cold engine below around 5 deg C and assists with warm up.

If it's working you hear a whine from under the car and often see some smoke

There are optional upgrades available to allow remote switch on etc from Webasto.

Its quite well integrated into the 807 so you can read error codes with planet if its not working

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its controlled by the engine ecu, if its working it should switch on when you start a cold engine below around 5 deg C and assists with warm up.

If it's working you hear a whine from under the car and often see some smoke

There are optional upgrades available to allow remote switch on etc from Webasto.

Its quite well integrated into the 807 so you can read error codes with planet if its not working
thanks for the reply, im pretty sure it doesn't work as I cant hear any noise or see smoke. Do you have any idea on what to test to check the system please, as I dont have planet..

·
5,978 Posts
Search Google for service guide for thermo top c as that gives a good checklist of faults.

The common faults are ignitor/glow plug failure, fan, fuel pump or water pump failure

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts