Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I signed up to be a Beta tester for Waze on Android Auto a few weeks ago. I've never really used it before so am looking forward to trying it out this evening. Waze are now owned by Google so maps should be good with the added bonus of lots of extra features eg speed cameras.

·
Administrator
2,831 Posts
I signed up to be a Beta tester for Waze on Android Auto a few weeks ago. I've never really used it before so am looking forward to trying it out this evening. Waze are now owned by Google so maps should be good with the added bonus of lots of extra features eg speed cameras.
That's excellent news....now, what the heck is Waze Beta :shrug:

·
Registered
215 Posts
I already tried the Waze beta for AA. It is not even close to the Android Waze for smartphone. It is only at the beginning and they have a lot to improve.
Fonts are to small, the info window is to big and it is covering almost 1/6 of the screen. The map is shown only from high elevation, it is not possible to zoom in enough. The 3008 infotainment system is very slow when using AA. Pressing the navigator button takes you to Google Maps instead of Waze which was already open. It is possible to download it from apkmirror.com and it is version 4.24.0.113.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts