Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How the fu*~ing hell does the drivers side sill on an sw completely fill up with water so it sloshes around as you brake!?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blocked drain hole somewhere?
That was my thought. I've just gone out in my working on my cr'p cars clothes and had a look under the plastic scuttle panel on base of screen and can see what I believe to be a drain and next to it is a hole. I can't get the wiper arms off without a puller and that I ain't got at home, so I can't get to the drain hole to see if it's blocked but I wonder if it us blocked and back filling then the water is going down the other hole which possibly goes to 'A' post then it's filling the sill? I've taken a bolt out if the base of the front wing and that's drained the water out and I'll leave that out until I've figured out dots occurring. If I take the wiper arms off does that plastic trim then just pull off? Anyone else had this problem? Maybe that's why my sills will need welding before next mot, rotting from inside out!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Not exactly familiar with the exact setup, but its normally the cause of a sunroof leaking is mud buildup at bottom of A-post from front tyre

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't think mud can be the cause of this I think it must be a blocked drain under windscreen thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha ha only read as far as the part with the red arrow (plastic trim on bottom of screen) thst must be wot that plastic bit was that was causing a rattle behind the sound proofing I had to fish out a month or so ago!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts