Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Has anyone had an issue with water under the carpet on the drivers side (LHD) a few months ago I found water gathering under the drivers seat, I removed the seat and dried out the area, all seemed to be ok but I just noticed that the water is back under the seat.

It's possible this is coming from the HVAC unit maybe the drain pipe is blocked.

I tried hosing down the front of the car when the seat was out and no water seems to be coming from there.

If anyone has any thoughts please post..

Cheers Tony

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does the car have a replacement windscreen?
Hi, Thanks for replying.

No I think it is the original front wiindow there is occasionally a drip from under the dash, landing on the feet, I think it maybe condensation from the HVAC also there does not seem to be any loss of coolant.

I was also considering water ingress from the channel along the front of the windscreen below the wipers, I may remove the panel and see if there is a drain hole blocked or a drain pipe kinked or blocked.

Cheers Tony

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Found the problem

Looks like the problem was a blocked A/C drain, however it cleared by itself, the A/C is now draining down the front of the firewall, when I get chance I will strip down the engine to get the the drain and maybe put some bleach into the pipe and flush out the gunk.

Cheers Tony

1 - 6 of 6 Posts